Updated at 2021-01-04
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to COVID Direct, that is responsible for your information under this Returns & Refund Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the COVID Direct Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit COVID Direct and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by COVID Direct as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Product: refers to the products provided by COVID Direct as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://coviddirect.ca/
- You: a person or entity that has purchased a product from COVID Direct.
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at COVID Direct. We appreciate the fact that you are interested in our products. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at COVID Direct. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at COVID Direct, you agree to the terms set forth below along with Policy and our Terms and Conditions.
If there’s something wrong with the product you have bought you have 1 week to contact us and have the product deemed defective. Only defective products will be accepted for return.
We at COVID Direct commit ourselves to serving our customers with the best products. Every single product that you choose is thoroughly inspected, checked for defects and packaged with utmost care. We do this to ensure that you fall in love with our products.
Sadly, there are times when we may not have the product(s) that you choose in stock, or may face some issues with our inventory or order process. In such cases, we may have to cancel your order. You will be notified as soon as possible if this occurs. Your refund will be returned to the credit card used to pay for the order.
We carry out thorough quality check before processing the ordered item. We take utmost care while packing the product. At the same time we ensure that the packing is good such that the items won’t get damaged during transit. Please note that COVID Direct is not liable for damages that are caused to the items during transit or transportation. No refund will be provided for damaged, lost or stolen shipments.
If a product is deemed defective by COVID Direct, we will replace the product at no charge to you. Refunds for returned product will not be provided no matter the circumstance.
Should you wish to cancel your order, prior to the order being shipped, a 10% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refunded payment amount.
COVID Direct is not responsible for return shipping costs. The cost of return shipping shall be paid by the customer, even if the item qualified for free shipping at checkout, the customer shall have to pay for the shipping in return.
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy, you may choose not to purchase products from us.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any product or service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
- Via Email: support (at) coviddirect.ca